Friday, April 4, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookies: The Thin


Chocolate Chip Cookies have always been my favorite cookie. Ever. I prefer my chocolate chip cookie to be thin, crispy on the edges and chewy in the center.


To be honest, this version of the Chocolate Chip Cookie needs to be consumed while still warm. In my personal and humble opinion, I don't think this cookie stores well. It just doesn't taste the same the next day. No matter the method I use to store them.

These do meet my requirement for a crispy outer edge and a bit of chew in the center. But, these always seem to spread out a bit thinner than I like. While the recipe does call for 2 cups of chips, I think backing it down to 1 1/2 cups is a bit better ratio of chip to dough. That said, I do like the taste. It has almost caramel flavor to it. If you like a thinner chocolate chip cookie, this is the recipe for you.



Recipe Link

No comments:

Post a Comment